Monday, April 14, 2008

Thing 23

One word for this program? Exhausting! I did Things 8-22 in 3 days. I don't recommend it. I knew nothing about Library 2.0 before this. I learned a lot. I'm not sure how much of it I will use again, but it was interesting.

Flickr was definitely my favorite. I had a lot of fun with the pictures. It was very frustrating in the beginning, but now I have the hang of copying them into my blog. I even taught my dad how to use it.

I was telling a friend about the program and he thought it sounded great. There is so much new technology out there and no easy way to learn about it. This was a great program in that everything was there for you in one place.

Will I do it again? After I have time to rest.

1 comment:

Linda said...

You're a glutton for punishment. You had a grueling schedule to get done. Your observation about new technology is right on and I think the reason that this program has proved to be so popular--You can do it at your own pace when you have time from a structured source and there is assistance available should you need it.

Congratulations! Give yourself a pat on the back. You deserve it.