Sunday, April 13, 2008

Thing 19

I listened to podcasts about smoking shacks on MPR and one about a trip to Cairo on Lonely Planet Travelcast. I tried opening many other podcasts and their sites were all down. Story of my life! I finally found one that was very interesting called Coffee Break Spanish. No matter what I tried, I could not get the link to copy. I finally got it to copy to Google Reader, but the whole list of available podcasts on that page copied. The first one on the list was a sex talk. I deleted the whole thing.

This Thing almost inspired me to want to listen to more podcasts. I was very pleased to find the podcast called Coffee Break Spanish . I think that I would enjoy brushing up on my Spanish. After finding it, I read that someone else was listening to Coffee Break French.

No comments: