Saturday, April 12, 2008

Thing 15

OK, people over 40 should not be playing video games! I am awful! I could actually handle the bilging in Puzzle Pirates, but when I tried to be a carpenter I was so slow that they kept telling me to hurry up. They made me walk the plank. I also tried sword fighting and was pretty awful at that too.

I read the article on Second Life and watched the video. Oh to be young again!

I know that "gaming and libraries" is the most talked about thing in libraries these days. It is a great way to get young people to the library. Thank heaven I don't have teach anyone how to play those games.

1 comment:

Linda said...

So what are you going to do for entertainment in the old age home we'll all eventually end up in? They'll probably all have Wii's or something similar and it'll be required to participate. You're not out of the woods yet. At least they won't make us walk the plank there, I hope.