Saturday, April 12, 2008

Thing 16



My daughter is home this weekend from the University of MN. I showed her the Assignment Calculator. She had never heard of it. She said that she would be interested in using it next year when she has another paper due.

I think that it would be a useful tool in college or high school. It seems that it would keep you motivated with reminders, and with helping you to get started on a paper. The step by step instructions make it seem very easy to use. I think that if more people knew about this, that it would get used a lot more. Maybe a bookmark or pamphlet explaining its features would be nice to have available at the library.

The Research Project Calculator is another great tool. I think that the teacher guide materials would be very useful in helping patrons at the library with research projects.

No comments: