Friday, April 11, 2008

Thing 12

I had not heard of sites such as Mixx and Reddit until I started 23 Things. As I stated earlier in Thing 10, I am interested in what is recommended by others (most votes, most popular, most stars). There were many very interesting articles, pictures and videos on these sites. I wouldn't think that it would necessarily be a time saving tool. I found that I wanted to read a lot of the articles. Things that I never would think of to look up. Spent way more time reading than I normally would.

One thing that I really don't like at all about this 23 Things project is having to sign up for Sooooooo many sites. I really don't like to do that. If I have to register for a site, I usually don't bother with it. I had to sign up just to read the article in the Washington Post so that I could share it.

No comments: