Friday, April 11, 2008

Thing 14

It sure took me a long time to figure out how to move my book list from Library Thing to my blog. It was a fun site. I liked choosing my favorite books. Unfortunately, some of them didn't have cover pictures.

I especially liked the Zeitgeist overview that showed the most reviewed, top authors, top books. At this point, the only book lists that I share with my patrons are the best seller lists. If we were computerized, I could access other lists for them.

I found discussions on some of the books on my list. The Memory Keepers Daughter, The Kite Runner and The Glass Castle.

2 comments:

Linda said...

If you'd like to add some color to your blog, you could add some of the covers of your books from Librarything to your blog. It's pretty easy and if you want to know how, just stop by when you have time and are in the building and I'll be happy to show you.

Linda said...

Oops! I see you did it. It just took a long time for it to load on my dial up connection!