Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thing 4

I hate to tell you how long this took me. I have had SOOOOOOO many computer problems. I was also just not doing it right. I started looking into Flickr before I went to Savannah, GA last month. I saw some wonderful pictures of the city. I saw some really beautiful pictures of the St John the Baptist church there. After seeing them, I made sure to go and see it. It was even more beautiful in person. There are some really good photographers out there.

My picture is of the Talmadge bridge in Savannah. The picture was taken by BK Ragsdale. I didn't get to see the bridge at night, but it was pretty impressive even during the day.

I do have a digital camera, but don't even know how to put the images onto my computer. I do know how to take out the card and print my pictures in the store. I will have to get better at this. I can definitely see the value in backing up your pictures, but I would not want my personal photos made public.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/111/311475838_b232091740_m_d.jpg

No comments: